A new release of the Qualisys Track Manager software is now available for download on www.qualisys.com.
Top new features in QTM 2020
- Support for Miqus Hybrid
- Support for the new two-in-one Miqus Hybrid Camera.
- The same camera can be used for either marker mode or full-color video mode.
- Run marker mode for marker tracking.
- Run video mode for video recording and/or markerless tracking.
- Sports Marker Set
- A new marker set specifically adapted for sports applications.
- Segments are defined in an anatomically correct way for easy interpretation.
- Optional markers (calibration markers) can be added to improve skeleton calibration.
- Skeleton solver improvements
- Calibration markers can now be added using the Animation Marker Set to improve skeleton calibration.
- Added ability to weigh individual markers, changing how much they affect the solved skeleton.
- Added ability to plot segment position, rotation, velocity, and acceleration.
- Export skeleton data (segment position and rotations) to MATLAB data files (.mat).
- 3D meshes
- Put static meshes in the 3D scene.
- Attach meshes to rigid bodies.
For a full list of changes, read the release notes in your client dashboard.
See the video with new features here.